Vote For Your Fav Life Earth Performance-chris Cornell

yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
edited July 2007 in Other Music
I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
info@wishlistfoundation.org
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• muppetmuppet Posts: 980
    Chris Cornell? As good as he was at Live Earth, the only reason he's winning is because about 10 Chris Cornell fans decided to vote for him constantly. I mean, god forbid if he could win on actual talent...
  • facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    muppet wrote:
    Chris Cornell? As good as he was at Live Earth, the only reason he's winning is because about 10 Chris Cornell fans decided to vote for him constantly. I mean, god forbid if he could win on actual talent...

Seriously, did you check out his competition in that list?! Not to be too over the top, but he has more vocal talent than that lot combined.
    "Seriously, did you check out his competition in that list?! Not to be too over the top, but he has more vocal talent than that lot combined."

I agree. But he's not winning because of that. He's winning because a select bunch of fans are just spamming the voting. Check out the official forums on his website. I mean, I guess there's nothing wrong with it but it doesen't really prove anything.
  • muppet wrote:

if that is as good as he is...then why wouldn't he win on actual talent?

isn't that kinda like him bein' "as good as he is" ?
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
    if that is as good as he is...then why wouldn't he win on actual talent?

isn't that kinda like him bein' "as good as he is" ?

Sorry, I'm very tired and can't really get my head around that sentence. What I'm basically saying is that I loved Cornells performance at Live Earth and I think he is deserves to win, providing it's fair. But it's obvious that a couple of die hard fans have just repeadetely clicked his name and voted for him about 1000 times. It kind of defeats the whole point of the poll, doesen't it?

I mean, Cornells obviously got talent. So let that speak for itself instead of feeling the need to rig a little poll online.
  • seagoat2seagoat2 Posts: 241
    Foo Fighters
  • SchokiSchoki Posts: 5,072
    Have to agree. Foo Fighters!