Chris Cornell in Clifton Park, NY PICs

kDoGG3n4kDoGG3n4 Posts: 228
edited November 2007 in Other Music
Hello all... I just uploaded all my pics of the Chris Cornell show at Clifton Park, NY

They are in my myspace page... but you can view the pics without being a friend... I know myspace sucks...but u can check them out

myspace.com/kevin3rushia
The Answers are Fatal.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    Do you have the setlist?
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • www.myspace.com/clareobrienwright
    www.chriscornell.org.uk
  • Thank you for the pix. Was at the show but did not see much as I am vertically challenged. :D Great show by the way.
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • Wow! It looks like the guys were having a great time. You are so lucky to have been there. Thanks for sharing.
  • kDoGG3n4 wrote:
    Hello all... I just uploaded all my pics of the Chris Cornell show at Clifton Park, NY

They are in my myspace page... but you can view the pics without being a friend... I know myspace sucks...but u can check them out

myspace.com/kevin3rushia
    How long did he play? What time was it over?
    Like a word misplaced...nothing said...what a waste
    dude I totally forgot he played You Got to Hide Your Love Away fucken wild............other highlights were Outshined, Pushin Forward Back and Say Hello 2 Heaven
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • I went to the Kansas City show, haven't seen a set list yet. It was freaking awesome. It was basically the best of SoundGarden and AudioSlave all rolled into one night, with Chris doing some solo acoustic stuff, and a couple of new songs he wrote with the backing band (I believe). They closed KC with Zeppelin's "Whole Lotta Love".

I remember them playing Outshined (2nd song of the setlist!!!) PushNForward Back, SpoonMan, Black Hole Sun, SuperUnknown, etc...etc...

They played for 2 1/2 hours SOLID. They played it ALL!!!!! Awesome show!!!!!
    MOSSAD NATO Alphabet Stations (E10)
    High Traffic ART EZI FTJ JSR KPA PCD SYN ULX VLB YHF
    Low Traffic CIO MIW
    Non Traffic ABC BAY FDU GBZ HNC NDP OEM ROV TMS ZWL
    The only thing that sucked about the show at Northern Lights was the sound system is wicked shitty there.