I am seeing Chris Cornell tonight... got a ?

kDoGG3n4kDoGG3n4 Posts: 228
edited November 2007 in Other Music
I am seeing Cornell at a place called Northern Lights in Clifton, NY

Does anyone know if cameras are allowed... because I just got a new D SLR and I want to take some pictures with it
The Answers are Fatal.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    if the camera is made or endorsed by any designer jean company you're ok... if not then they'll rip it from your hands and call of the gig as Chri$ will be playing for Kodak instead
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • kDoGG3n4kDoGG3n4 Posts: 228
    Q: Are cameras or tape recorders allowed?
    A: All camears and recording devices (audio and visual) are at the descresion of the artist. This also includes camera phones.

This is what the website says, so does anyone know where Chris Cornell stands on this
    The Answers are Fatal.
  • kDoGG3n4 wrote:
    I am seeing Cornell at a place called Northern Lights in Clifton, NY

Does anyone know if cameras are allowed... because I just got a new D SLR and I want to take some pictures with it

If you wear designer jeans they will let you bring in a camera. :D

Enjoy the show.
  • I saw him last night and there were PLENTY of people with regular ol' digital cameras in there snapping pictures.
    Okay... seatbelts. Just put the little thing into the big thing and... I tell ya what. If you don't know how to fasten your seatbelt, just raise your hand and I'll have Tommy Boy here come back there and hit you in the head with a tack hammer because you're a RETARD.
    Cause I do have a Canon Rebel D SLR
    The Answers are Fatal.
    You think I can bring my Canon Rebel EOS in to the show
    The Answers are Fatal.
  • muppetmuppet Posts: 980
    If it's up to the artist and not the venue, then I'm pretty sure you'd be allowed because there's hundreds of pictures/videos arount the net from people in the audience.