My Morning Jack LIVE oening for PJ .. Audio... does anyone know where I can get it..

kDoGG3n4kDoGG3n4 Posts: 228
edited February 2007 in Other Music
Anyone
The Answers are Fatal.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• cc10106cc10106 Posts: 385
    Dude I wish I could help ya out, especially since I was at both Camden shows. Unfortunately, it's all still in my head. I don't know if I've ever gotten that many weird looks before from strangers. Guess it's not cool to rock the F out to opening bands or something.
  • Archive.org
    Are you too good to tango with the poor poor boys?
  • Dick Jones wrote:
    Archive.org

more specifically, http://www.archive.org
    I'll dig a tunnel
    from my window to yours
  • more specifically, http://www.archive.org

Yeah.
  • Dick Jones wrote:
    Yeah.

just being an asshole...
    I'll dig a tunnel
    from my window to yours
  • BeavBeav Posts: 223
    dammit. I had their Cleveland opener on my hard drive, burned it, erased it off my PC then found out it didn't burn right. Poopy! Didn't see it on the archive site. Some of the ones on there may be better though.
    "Sooner or later you'll bare your teeth"
    www.myspace.com/volinic
    www.myspace.com/zane26 (band)
  • just being an asshole...

Nah, it was helpful.
  • LiftedLifted Posts: 1,836
    yeah well unless you're trying to get it for a cover they did with ed...(i know they did it makes no difference a lot)....i wouldn't even bother. i know the okonokos cd kicks ass, and i'm sure if you're gonna go looking for recordings of their live shows you can find something better than when they're an opening band. i saw them 5 times on the tour with pearl jam and although they were great you can tell you weren't getting the full effect of what they can do. they weren't jamming out their songs much. basically just playing them as heard on the albums....and i don't know if it's just me but everytime i hear an opening band at a concert, the sound sounds way better once the headliner comes on. maybe thats just because usually the headliner is better, i don't know