DJ Shadow

Gossard_Is_GodGossard_Is_God Posts: 1,031
edited December 2006 in Other Music
Any fans of DJ Shadow here? I saw him last Saturday here in London after waiting a good 4 years and it was absolutely fucking amazing, I was in a trance the whole time. The visuaks that accompnay the music are just mindblowing...and the bass.....lol was shaking my balls, my eyes, and adams apple lolol, thats how BASSY it was, what a fucking great show.
Pearl Jam - London Astoria 20/4/06....One hell of a night :)

Reading 2006 - WOOOOW!!!!!

Paris 2006 - Fucking amazing

Wembley 2007 :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• i saw him at a festivla here in November. he did a fine set.
    no son personas, son mujeres
  • he is mindblowing and amazing on record, never seen him live. I am a big fan though.

His new record was wierd, he got hyphy.
  • stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    Ive got Endtroducing and The Private Press, and love both of them. Cant say i like the new stuff he's brought out though. He was working with a few rappers that i didnt really like. I much prefer the style of Endtroducing, having said that, havent heard his most up to date album.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • JSBEJSBE Posts: 1,077
    i saw him a couple years ago after the private press came out and he was awesome live.

as for the outsider...wow, what a disappointment.
  • elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    got Endtroducing&the private press, the former really impressed me. Also UNKLEs Psyence Fiction which he`s part of has some great tunes, oh but the beastie boys track=never got them, scratching tends to irk me. buts thats not too prevalent on Endtro.... ,

have to admit that Massive Attack Vs The Mad Professor: No protection...... it just blew me away like nothing else of its kind, feeling the drumbeats sway into a life of their own the more weed I smoke, nobody owns it as it rises into the ether
  • i like him but i wasnt a big fan of the latest album
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times