Options

Anyone who owns SK- The Woods

Quarterman98Quarterman98 Posts: 86
edited December 2005 in Other Music
I have this CD and I was wondering if this band uses a lot of distortion or if my CD is mucked up...but the guitars in The Fox and Modern Girl sound so muffled like the bass is too high and my speakers are vibrating...is this the sound they go for??
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Distortion is the word.......yes, there is nothing wrong with your cd.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    haha. Yep, no worries Quarterman98... definitely just LOTS of distortion. Which always reminds me of the interview with Ed where he said he blew out his speakers blastin this kick ass album. :eek: :p Much understood! :D
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • Options
    zircona1zircona1 Posts: 293
    Nothing wrong with the CD. I read an interview with Carrie and she said they kept telling the producer to make the guitars louder - it shows!
    "As long as the music's loud enough, we won't hear the world falling apart."—Jubilee

"I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions." - George Carlin
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    Make it louder! Make it louder! haha. That's awesome. :D Carrie ROCKS!

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • Options
    nothings wrong with your cd

"the fox" scares the shit out of me everytime it comes on , its so loud
    "I Will Scream my Lungs out 'til it fills this Room "

" I Will Feel Alive as Long as I am Free"

"Are We Getting SomeThing Out Of this All Encompassing Trip? Makes Much More Sense To Live In The Present Tense"

www.myspace.com/ehoff12982
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Yeah this album kicks a lot of ass and has a ton of distortion :)
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    its not a problem with your cd, its just a problem with production and good sense ;)
    "Many of Pearl Jam's most loyal fans are teenagers who do not have the money to pay the $50 or more that is often charged today for tickets to a popular concert...we have made a conscious decision that we do not want to put the price of our concerts out of the reach of many of our fans." 6/94
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    I have this CD and I was wondering if this band uses a lot of distortion or if my CD is mucked up...but the guitars in The Fox and Modern Girl sound so muffled like the bass is too high and my speakers are vibrating...is this the sound they go for??

I HAVE THIS CD. IT MYSTERIOUSLY LANDED IN THE E~CLASS. I THINK SOMEONE WAS PLAYING A SICK JOKE ON ME. :eek: I NEED TO GET RID OF IT. GOT ANY BUYERS?
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options

I've been wondering the same thing, but haven't gotten around to post. Thanks...
    Rock over London... Rock on Chicago... I love what you do for me Toyota - Wesley Willis