What Key is Outside by Staind in?

evenflow524evenflow524 Posts: 128
edited August 2008 in Musicians and Gearheads
I know Staind seems to be nearly a curse word on this board but whatever, I dig them. I was just wondering what key outside is in? Here is the link for how I play it... http://ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/s/staind/outside_acoustic_crd.htm
I have been taking lessons and stuff but am just getting into how to read it for key. I am looking to throw in some sort of mini solo over the end of it but just need to know what key this would be so it sounds right ya know? Any help would really be appreciated. Thank you so much
5/24/06 Boston, 6/28/08 & 6/30/08 Mansfield
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• No idea what they key is but I'm guessing it's the same as most of their songs. "So Far Away" is in the same key as "It's Been A While". I think I read "Oustside" was in G Major but I could be totally off.
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • Thank you so much for the reply. I will def check it out and see if I can throw some stuff over that. Thanks again
    5/24/06 Boston, 6/28/08 & 6/30/08 Mansfield
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    I know Staind seems to be nearly a curse word on this board but whatever, I dig them. I was just wondering what key outside is in?
    G major

is it bad i know that?

i want my phone call...
  • ballgameballgame Posts: 201
    I havent heard it in a long time but isnt it Em?
  • DjangoDjango Posts: 152
    D minor. Its the saddest of all keys.