Finally got......

Jam10Jam10 Posts: 654
edited September 2008 in Musicians and Gearheads
I finally got my acoustical sound absorbing wall panels done and hung on the walls this past weekend. They look great, way better than I expected. The room sounds soooo much better too and I saved a tonne of money instead of buying them. I'll try and post some pictures soon. Thanks to everyone who gave me tips and advice on making the panels.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jam10 wrote:
    I finally got my acoustical sound absorbing wall panels done and hung on the walls this past weekend. They look great, way better than I expected. The room sounds soooo much better too and I saved a tonne of money instead of buying them. I'll try and post some pictures soon. Thanks to everyone who gave me tips and advice on making the panels.
    Ok Jam, we need some pics of this room!

Congrats!
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    No problems Jam10. That's awsome that it's all finished. Must be a good feeling. Love to see some pics when you get around to it!
  • Ok Jam, we need some pics of this room!

Congrats!
    I second this.
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • I need to do thiat. I pulled a wall down to make one big room out of 2 smallones, and now noise is out of control at mu place. Trouble is, it's now a very big room that needs to be soundproofed.
    Music is not a competetion.