Who can play.........

2»

Comments

• Dank wrote:
    From what you remember, huh? QWhen you had time you u laid it down, We got a real rock star on our hands here!

TOOLSHED!!!
    Might not be a rockstar but he sure is good...
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • i think we know who the real toolshed here is
  • Dank wrote:
    From what you remember, huh? QWhen you had time you u laid it down, We got a real rock star on our hands here!

TOOLSHED!!!

What the hell is this supposed to mean?

Lil Wayne is better than Pearl Jam.

Bitches ain't nothin' but hoes 'n tricks
  • fleahorse wrote:
    i think we know who the real toolshed here is
    Maynard James Keenan from TOOL, probably.
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Dank wrote:

TOOLSHED!!!
    hey now. that's not very nice. ianvomsaal is a good dude, he's helpful and knowledgeable and provides good advice to the folks around here. none of which he has to do, he just does it cause he can.
  • Pj_Gurl wrote:
    hey now. that's not very nice. ianvomsaal is a good dude, he's helpful and knowledgeable and provides good advice to the folks around here. none of which he has to do, he just does it cause he can.
    Yeah, he's definitley brought the knowledge of this forum to a whole different level, and for that, we thank him!
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Jam10Jam10 Posts: 654
    Dank wrote:

TOOLSHED!!!
    WOW What the hell kind of comment is that dude. You don't even know Ian. HE has helped us all out huge. He answers all my PM's in great detail and he is a great guy. You really shouldn't be saying shit like that about people if you don't even know them!!
  • DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
    Jam10 wrote:
    Any tips on how to play by ear? .

It is very difficult to develop a caulous in this area. It's best to use the outer helix area, avoid the lobe, AND buy lite-gage strings.

Also, avoid buying ear picks online. They're not what you think!
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    ive almost got the solo down pat just a few things i need to work on. As stated if you know your Emin pentatonic scale its not too bad, just break it down into sections and practise each one until you can do it with your eyes closed. in my oppinion this is one of mikes greatest solos, perfectly structured etc. it even made greatest guitar solos of all time (along with yellow led)

oh and the version on http://www.giventowail.com is 100% correct make sure you use that when learning

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99