Laptops

Jam10Jam10 Posts: 654
edited August 2008 in Musicians and Gearheads
Anybody here have a Mac laptop with Garageband? What do you think of Mac laptops and Garageband in general? Is it easy to use and is it a good recording program?

Thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Girlfriend has it. It's fairly easy to use. Mac's are generally good for graphics (engineering, web design, ect). I know people who like garage band but there's also stuff online you can use for music making (fruity loops is a pretty basic program).
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • ezyrydrezyrydr Posts: 55
    I've got a mac laptop for work and I've got an iMac at home. Garage band runs flawlessly on both and for a basic recording program it's really nice! HIGHLY recommend it.
  • JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    Jam10 wrote:
    Anybody here have a Mac laptop with Garageband? What do you think of Mac laptops and Garageband in general? Is it easy to use and is it a good recording program?

Thanks
    yes. Mac's great and so is garageband.
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    Garage band is an incredible app - not so high end that it's not easy to use, but complex enough that you can get lost for hours playing with it. I highly recommend it...

...and I highly recommend macbooks.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...