Eddie Vedder Massey Hall

Jam10Jam10 Posts: 654
edited August 2008 in Musicians and Gearheads
I was at the Eddie Vedder show at Massey Hall on August 13th and let me tell you........it was truly unbelievable. I would say it is right up there as one of the best shows I have ever seen in my life along with Lollapalooza 2007. My wife and I were 7 rows back and it felt like he was in my living room. It was a very intimate show. Eddie Vedder is so talented. It's amazing how one person can fill a room and capture an audience the way he did with just a guitar and a microphone. His voice gives me goosebumps, that's how good it is. His guitar playing is really good as well. I love his style.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jam10 wrote:
    I was at the Eddie Vedder show at Massey Hall on August 13th and let me tell you........it was truly unbelievable. I would say it is right up there as one of the best shows I have ever seen in my life along with Lollapalooza 2007. My wife and I were 7 rows back and it felt like he was in my living room. It was a very intimate show. Eddie Vedder is so talented. It's amazing how one person can fill a room and capture an audience the way he did with just a guitar and a microphone. His voice gives me goosebumps, that's how good it is. His guitar playing is really good as well. I love his style.
    Sounds awesome, man! What kind of gear did you see up there?
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • Jam10Jam10 Posts: 654
    Ed had 2 or 3 acoustics, a white Strat (not sure what year), and I noticed a loop pedal. I didn't get a good look at amps.