Nlg

Jam10Jam10 Posts: 654
edited May 2007 in Musicians and Gearheads
Has anybody heard about the new guitar web site called Next Level Guitar?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• NovawindNovawind Posts: 836
    This is probably spam but I checked it out anyway. They have some cool video lessons on there, not a bad site at all.
    If idle hands are the devil's workshop, he must not be very productive.

7/9/06 LA 1
    7/10/06 LA 2
    10/21/06 Bridge 1
  • DiRtyFranK38DiRtyFranK38 Posts: 3,131
    yea i've been with them for a while now. it started like 2 months ago i saw a video of one of the guitar players..david? i think playing wishlist and outshined. caught my intrest..so i watched. even though both songs i already new pretty well .. he does all their videos, and he does a great job teaching them if you do not already know them. some cool stuff on there.
    2006: Hartford
    2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
    2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
    2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
  • Jam10Jam10 Posts: 654
    Do you recommend joining? Is it worth the money and did it help your guitar playing? I know the video song lessons are free but everything else you have to pay for. Just wondering since you have been with them for a couple of months do you recommend them and do you learn a lot from that site?

Thanks!
  • David Taub is a nice and cool dude :)
    He made the video wishlist for me ...I tought at first it was a publicity stunt and you had to pay after he made the video.

I'm learning from nlg for about six months ??? don't know ,little less maybe...
    though I'm not a paying member cause I follow guitar lessons.