A Sincere Appreciation

Jam10Jam10 Posts: 654
edited July 2008 in Musicians and Gearheads
Thank you to all the members of the Musicians and Gearheads section who have helped me with all my questions. I can't begin to tell all of you how much I have learned. You guys have all given me great advice with all your knowledge, you have answered all my PM's and you are always willing to help and I really, sincerly appreciate that! Thank You. This is a great forum with great people who really know their stuff. Hopefully one day I'll be able to help out people who have questions and are willing to learn. Music and playing guitar is a life long commitment. There is always something to learn.
As I already mentioned....thank you and I look forward to many more threads, conversations and more learning!
Have a great evening! (:

Jam10
(Andy)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• xtremehardy388xtremehardy388 Posts: 2,759
    It's what we do here, man. We all help eachother and we all learn something. Keep on rockin, dude!
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Not a problem! And it is what we do!
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    thanks for the kind words jam10. there really are some pretty cool and helpful people around here. it's nice of you to thank them, even though no one would be expecting it.

you know what else is cool? i remember when you first started posting, you were just starting out learning, really enthusiastic, and asking lots of questions to soak up as much as you could. now look at you. winning battle of the bands and playing out your first gig. you've come a long way. congrats! that's awesome.
  • xtremehardy388xtremehardy388 Posts: 2,759
    Pj_Gurl wrote:
    thanks for the kind words jam10. there really are some pretty cool and helpful people around here. it's nice of you to thank them, even though no one would be expecting it.

you know what else is cool? i remember when you first started posting, you were just starting out learning, really enthusiastic, and asking lots of questions to soak up as much as you could. now look at you. winning battle of the bands and playing out your first gig. you've come a long way. congrats! that's awesome.
    Yeah, AND, this board allows you to make friends who can also help with more than gear...like PJ_Gurl helping me :)
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • stylo17stylo17 Posts: 1,001
    great thread. all of you here are awesome with help and giving a whole range of opinions that really help us all. thanks everyone and thanks Jam for starting a thread like this.
    6/11/08 WPB

♬♪♫ and I will not, grow tired of crayon stars and fire

♬♪♫ cause a soldier's death is so much better than defeat just hanging around
  • Jam10Jam10 Posts: 654
    Pj_Gurl wrote:

Thanks Pj_Gurl, yourself, along with so many others have been very supportive and helpful!
  • MichaelMcKevinMichaelMcKevin Posts: 1,161
    Just keep the information flowing 'cause pretty soon, it'll be YOU answering all the questions and someone else seeking help. We've all learned from someone else so we owe it to each other to pass it along. Keep up the good work Jam10!

"They say knowledge is a tree
    It's growing up just like me"
    Camden I '06, Camden II '06, Bonnaroo '08, Camden I '08, Camden II '08, Philly Spectrum II/III/IV '09, MSG I '10, MSG II '10, Made In America '12, Wrigley '13, Brooklyn II '13, Philly I '13, Philly II '13, ...
  • ianvomsaalianvomsaal Posts: 1,224
    Thanks Andy (Jam10),
    Maybe now your weekly PM's to me will subside a little . . . :D (I'm just kidding).
    I've always said to you that I'm happy to help in any way that I can - I wouldn’t
    be here if I weren’t open to questions (and I’m sure this is fairly tantamount with
    most M&G regulars) - And as you’ve seen, everyone here is fairly receptive.
    Cheers . . .

- Ian
    ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫
    <b><font color="red">CONTACT ME HERE</font>: www.myspace.com/ianvomsaal</b>
    ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫
  • Guitarhero27Guitarhero27 Posts: 2,146
    ianvomsaal wrote:
    Thanks Andy (Jam10),
    Maybe now your weekly PM's to me will subside a little . . . :D (I'm just kidding).
    I've always said to you that I'm happy to help in any way that I can - I wouldn’t
    be here if I weren’t open to questions (and I’m sure this is fairly tantamount with
    Cheers . . .

- Ian

sure beats people complaining all the time :)
    9/29/96, 8/29/98, 9/8,11/98, 7/28/99, 8/23,24,25/00, 10/13/00, 4/15/03, 4/30/03, 7/8,9,12,14/03, 10/1/04, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 5/4,5,13,27,28/06, 6/1,3/06, 6/19,20,22,24,25,27/08, 7/1/08, 8/4,5,7,16/08, 8/21/09, 10/27,28,30,31/09, 5/15,17,18,20,21/10, 9/2/12, 10/18,19,21,22,25/13
  • Jam10Jam10 Posts: 654
    ianvomsaal wrote:
    Thanks Andy (Jam10),
    Cheers . . .

- Ian

Well Ian you are always a great help. I have learned a tonne from you and don't worry, in case you miss my weekly PM's I have a lot more questions and I know who to ask! LOL (:
    Thanks again!