Chrome Les Paul pickguard and truss rod cover

Jam10Jam10 Posts: 654
edited June 2007 in Musicians and Gearheads
I was just wondering if anybody has any idea on where I can find a chrome pickguard and a chrome truss rod cover for my Les Paul Studio? I checked e-bay and ordered one and got ripped off. I never received my items. I have been searching e-bay again for another seller but I can't find anybody else who sells them. I have checked different web sites and I still can't find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I really want to get my hands on a chrome pickguard and truss rod cover, I think it would look sweet on a black les paul with chrome hardware.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    http://www.wdmusic.com/gibson_reg_les_paul_pickguards_28629_prd1.htm

Search around that site a bit, they may have what you're looking for.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Jam10Jam10 Posts: 654
    Thanks buddy I really appreciate it. That is an awesome web site. I am a fellow canadian as well. I see your from Ottawa. I'm from London Ontario.
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Always game to help another guitar player, or canadian, or pearl jam fan!
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V