Gearslutz.com

TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431
edited March 2008 in Musicians and Gearheads
For some reason I never knew about this site. Or maybe I visited it before, but never took notice... until today:D It has a great forum http://www.gearslutz.com/board/index.php

Anyone else a member?
Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431
    no one checks this site out? it's cool because they have q & a with some big producers and engineers like Tchad Blake, Ed Cherney, George Massenburg, etc... as well as tons of other shit! you can get insight on some of their tricks :cool:
    Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    i think it's probably that most people already have their favorite sites that they go to, and it's hard enough keeping up with them :). i come here mostly, also go to AGGH and sometimes harmony central. Keeping up here and at AGGH keeps me busy enough. thanks for the link though!
  • ianvomsaalianvomsaal Posts: 1,224
    Pj_Gurl wrote:
    i think it's probably that most people already have their favorite sites that they go to, and it's hard enough keeping up with them :). i come here mostly, also go to AGGH and sometimes harmony central. Keeping up here and at AGGH keeps me busy enough. thanks for the link though!
    Agreed - Not meaning to sound like a jerk, but I don't think any of us here really care.
    Most of us already have our favorite gear related sites, like THIS ONE or click: TGP (the Gear Page).
    ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫
    <b><font color="red">CONTACT ME HERE</font>: www.myspace.com/ianvomsaal</b>
    ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫