Radial Tonebone Plexitube

TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431
edited July 2008 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/ToneBonePT
Anybody have one of these? If you're looking for a tube distortion pedal, then I would definitely recommend one. I was given one by a studio musician friend of mine.. and I'm really happy with it. It's VERY quiet when on... as one would expect with a Radial product.
Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ianvomsaalianvomsaal Posts: 1,224
    I've had the Hot British for about 2-years now (basically a single channel version of same).

I like it a lot, but beware, the stomp switches seem to go in them - I read about the switch problem and
    thought "What are they talking about, I haven't had any problems with mine, and I've had it over a year".
    Then, right when I got off the tour the switch started cutting in and out (luckily I'd just finished the tour).

I'll will say +1 on their customer service . . .
    I wrote Radial about my problem, got a quick reply, and they sent me out a new switch free of cost.
    The hardest thing about it all was "taking apart the pedal, and de-soldering the old switch to put the new one in."
    Then of coarse putting it all back together - but it all worked fine when I was done - nice Marshall type tone.

I'm planning to post a sound clip of a new tune I'm recording with this pedal (unfortunately I'm busy enough
    in the studio with other peoples music that I don't have enough time to work my own music). Hopefully I can
    build up enough studio time to spend a week or so on my own music . . . ehhh, maybe by the end of the year.
    ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫
    <b><font color="red">CONTACT ME HERE</font>: www.myspace.com/ianvomsaal</b>
    ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫
  • TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431
    Well I now know who to contact if that ends up happening;):D

Yeah, definitely post that new tune so we can check it out!:cool:
    Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.