Options

Onion Article (mentions Matt)

AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
edited August 2008 in The Porch
I don't know if any of you guys ever visit this site, but it usually has some really funny articles. This one made me laugh. . . http://www.theonion.com/content/news/soundgarden_inadvertently_reunites
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Was just going to post this, but you beat me to it.

-Chris
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace.
  • Options
    SDHSClassof82SDHSClassof82 Seattle Posts: 306
    "Honestly, I didn't even recognize Chris at first," Thayil said. "All I saw was this bare-chested guy entering the store, and that's unacceptable in the food-service industry. I hate to be the enforcer, but just because we were in a band together doesn't mean I can allow him to create an unhygienic environment."

Cornell, former singer for the now-defunct group Audioslave, then stuffed his pockets with napkins, saying he needed them for a later solo project.

Pulitzer!
    “Wind in my hair, I feel part of everywhere...
    Late at night I hear the trees, they're singing with the dead...overhead...”
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    Lol!!!!!
  • Options
    wma11wma11 Posts: 790
    "Matt had some time to kill before Pearl Jam practice", that article is pretty good, next up the Piercing Pagoda?? Quality...

p.s. some people here would equate that quote to: Album hits stores in November, you read it here first...
    I met my wife here...you can too! Don't lose hope!
  • Options
    PJ-SinPJ-Sin Posts: 348