Options

A Little Help Please. . .

AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
edited February 2008 in The Porch
I friend of mine is starting a website that is all about the upcoming election and different politicians and so forth. . . and he wanted some PJ songs relating to politics. I immediately thought of I Am A Patriot and No More War, but I don't have any decent recordings of either. . . figured I'd reach out to some fellow PJ fans and see if you could help out and maybe locate these.

Also any other song suggestions would be appreciated. . . Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I got a bad ass mix of Patriot '92 for you (audience\sndbrd matrix i made) ...

other songs?
    Maybe: Porch
    Last Soldier
    Undone
    Masters Of War
    Here's To The State
    Bushleaguer
    Greendisease

Edit:
    Covers of the band "X" -
    Must Not Think Bad Thoughts
    The New World

Avengers cover:
    The Amerikan In Me
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • Options
    sweet! I would really like to hear the patriot mix you have. . .
  • Options
    diggy381 wrote:
    sweet! I would really like to hear the patriot mix you have. . .

Well people who ask nicely for things often get them.

This song is very special to my heart.

:D

Anyone who has the original "audience" and "soundboard" versions of the '92 Patriot performance knows this is the bomb.

The parts where it gets a little quiet, i couldn't help ... Eddie moves too far from the mic ...

but the "FULLNESS" inherent in this matrix is SO much better than the still lifelessness that swallows the soundboard copy ... and the audience copy is a bit tiny\tin-y ...

put them together and its bliss ...

The PROOF comes at about 1:40-1:50 ... that "Sure as fuck ain't no republican either" ... that was THE reason i did this matrix ...

so you could have the clarity of the SNDBRD and enhance it with the SPINE TINGLING CHILLS of audience response at that precise spot.

Everything else was just gravy.

Good luck in your website affairs.

:D

Edit: oh. EQ the mids up a healthy nudge and it sounds bangin! I just like to let my stereo do the EQ not some stupid software ... sorry, the soundboard original is bass heavy ... just crank the mids, turn down the high end a bit to avoid hiss ... mmm mmm delicioius!
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    the best song for a site about politicians would be "RATS"!!!!

diggy381, the two of us need look no more.