SG for sale

robbybrobbyb Posts: 10
edited May 2007 in Musicians and Gearheads
Had a bad experiance with selling on ebay so I thought I'd post here before trying to sell this guitar at a local store...

2003 SG Special - teal blue flip-flop. Great condition. No dings, dents, major scratches. Minor fretware and pickguard scratches as expected. All original. I can e-mail pictures if requested. I'd prefer to do buisness with a local person. Located in Charleston, SC.

$700

(Mods, please remove if this breaks posting rules. I wasn't sure.)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• NovawindNovawind Posts: 836
    Don't know if this will pan out for you, since the "initiation" period is 30 days before you can post on the buy/sell/trade forums, but http://thegearpage.net/board/ has an entire section devoted to selling guitars, amps, effects and whatnot. You have to join (free) and then wait 30 days before you can post on that section. So if for some reason you haven't sold it by then, TGP is a great community with a lot of people (specifically gearheads) that would be the ideal place to sell your guitar.

BTW, it's not illegal to post that here, you would probably just get a larger audience posting on The Gear Page.
    If idle hands are the devil's workshop, he must not be very productive.

7/9/06 LA 1
    7/10/06 LA 2
    10/21/06 Bridge 1
  • moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    Great guitar, and I'm sure you'll find a potential audience for it here. Thats where I bought mine!
  • robbybrobbyb Posts: 10
    Thanks. I might check out the gear page if nothing pans out...

Yeah, it really is a great guitar. I've just decided that I'm more of a strat man and really don't play it as often as it deserves.
  • MichaelMcKevinMichaelMcKevin Posts: 1,161
    robbyb wrote:
    Thanks. I might check out the gear page if nothing pans out...

Yeah, it really is a great guitar. I've just decided that I'm more of a strat man and really don't play it as often as it deserves.

+1 on thegearpage.net

The local store probably won't give you much
    Camden I '06, Camden II '06, Bonnaroo '08, Camden I '08, Camden II '08, Philly Spectrum II/III/IV '09, MSG I '10, MSG II '10, Made In America '12, Wrigley '13, Brooklyn II '13, Philly I '13, Philly II '13, ...
    bump...
    bump again...