Buy Guitar

Corpse BrideCorpse Bride Posts: 13
edited January 2007 in Musicians and Gearheads
Hi!
I like to buy a acustic or electric guitar.
I want to Know that models are best (and aren´t very expensive).
My friends tell me about Fender, Ephipone...
Can you help me????
What do you think?Why?

I like the Zakk Wylde´s guitar but I thinks that I haven´t got much money... ahahaha
Thanks!
XX
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Whats your budget?
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Whats your budget?
    250€ but I can save... (You think that in Spain guitars aren´t expensive!! )
    I like more acoustic´s guitar than electric. I look for a Gibson...for example.
    I don´t know what models buy (Epiphone, Kramer...)
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    If you want to go acoustic, my first reccomendation would be a Canadian company called Art and Lutherie. I'm not sure how much they'd go for up there no.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • NovawindNovawind Posts: 836
    If you're going to buy locally in Spain I have no idea what brands/models will be availible but otherwise, I would say you can find good acoustics online from these companies:

Epiphone
    Alvarez
    Takamine
    Art & Luthrie

that are within your price range, anyway. Check out musiciansfriend.com or zzounds.com, I'm not sure what their international shipping policy is though.
    If idle hands are the devil's workshop, he must not be very productive.

7/9/06 LA 1
    7/10/06 LA 2
    10/21/06 Bridge 1