Just bought a new strat

run_into_the_rainrun_into_the_rain Posts: 93
edited August 2007 in Musicians and Gearheads
Anyway I just bought a new American Deluxe strat from musicians friend over a week ago and then found out it has been backordered. I can't wait for it to get here. Got the amber finish with a rosewood fretboard by the way

7/02/06 Denver
12/02/06 Honolulu
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Anyway I just bought a new American Deluxe strat from musicians friend over a week ago and then found out it has been backordered. I can't wait for it to get here. Got the amber finish with a rosewood fretboard by the way
    Nice guitars!

I was looking at the Deluxe, but ended up going straight up american series, I just prefered the sound, but I LOVEDDDDDDDD the features on the Am. Deluxe, (i may upgrade to locking tuners on the strat, don't know yet) but congrats!
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Nice guitars!

I was looking at the Deluxe, but ended up going straight up american series, I just prefered the sound, but I LOVEDDDDDDDD the features on the Am. Deluxe, (i may upgrade to locking tuners on the strat, don't know yet) but congrats!

Thank ya much

7/02/06 Denver
    12/02/06 Honolulu
    Thank ya much
    I think you know the drill.

Post pics when you get it!

You'll love it for years to come.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Oh yeah deffinetly will post but I have a feeling this back-order thing is going to be a big pain in the ass, not that it already isn't. If I'd have gone through a different suplier I would be playing instead of typing right now. Oh well it's only a few extra weeks, no worries

7/02/06 Denver
    12/02/06 Honolulu
  • Dreamfire2Dreamfire2 Posts: 161
    Wanting to switch from just acoustic I was gonna buy a mexican strat recently then I got stuck working a bunch of overtime and decided to blow it on getting a a Gibson Les Paul Studio model instead. Somebody wake me up. :)
    Dreamfire2 wrote:
    Wanting to switch from just acoustic I was gonna buy a mexican strat recently then I got stuck working a bunch of overtime and decided to blow it on getting a a Gibson Les Paul Studio model instead. Somebody wake me up. :)
    Awesome.
  • NovawindNovawind Posts: 836
    Not a bad call, long as you didn't need the money for rent or anything.
    If idle hands are the devil's workshop, he must not be very productive.

7/9/06 LA 1
    7/10/06 LA 2
    10/21/06 Bridge 1
  • lucylespianlucylespian Posts: 2,403
    Dreamfire2 wrote:

You won't regret that. And BTW, where are the pictures, there are severe punishments for peeps who don't post pics ya know.
    Music is not a competetion.
  • Dreamfire2 wrote:

So what kind of amp are you playing through?

7/02/06 Denver
    12/02/06 Honolulu