yellow ledbetter / pj cover band

swans05swans05 Posts: 108
edited November 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
1st post.

a) is there an easy way to play ledbetter intro? i've had the tab for yrs but can't match it up at all...seen some clips on utbe as well and it doesn't look greatly complicated but i just can't get it...granted my picking sucks ass as most of the fingers on my right hand don't work from cutting tendons, ligaments and nerves in half!!

b) is there anybody in melbourne, australia (i'm in richmond) interested in starting a pj cover / tribute band of sorts?

thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• swans05 wrote:
    1st post.

a) is there an easy way to play ledbetter intro? i've had the tab for yrs but can't match it up at all...seen some clips on utbe as well and it doesn't look greatly complicated but i just can't get it...granted my picking sucks ass as most of the fingers on my right hand don't work from cutting tendons, ligaments and nerves in half!!

b) is there anybody in melbourne, australia (i'm in richmond) interested in starting a pj cover / tribute band of sorts?

thanks
    A)You're kinda screwed I think on Ledbetter. Sorry man, you need those fingers to make it sound right
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • swans05swans05 Posts: 108
    i usually make up my own way of doing thing guitar wise because of it so if you have any tips on how to simplify it that would be great
  • swans05 wrote:
    i usually make up my own way of doing thing guitar wise because of it so if you have any tips on how to simplify it that would be great
    Well in that case, if I had the tab, I could he do it for you so it might work. Just use a lot of hammering though.
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    he said on his right hand not left

you should be able to play it fine if you play normal right handed guitar

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • NovawindNovawind Posts: 836
    Is it odd that I'm left handed but play the guitar the "right (handed) way"?
    If idle hands are the devil's workshop, he must not be very productive.

7/9/06 LA 1
    7/10/06 LA 2
    10/21/06 Bridge 1