Question about book , dvd and cd

dimitriherremandimitriherreman Posts: 115
edited December 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
Hi , I have a question about some dvd's , a book and a cd from PJ .

- 5x1 Pearl Jam through the eye of Lance Mercer
-Eddie Vedder and the walmer high school choir
-Live @ the showbox dvd
-Single video theory dvd

Those 4 articles , the book , cd and 2 dvd's , I really waant to have them.
Does someone now if those articles bein released in other countys ???
Or going to be released and availebale in other countrys like Belgium , Holland , Germany,...Europe ?

Bcause I never find those articles in the musicstore , and the owners doesnt know the excist of the articles , and they also don't know if its gonna be available in the future.

Thanks , Dimitri
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• You can't find them in Belgium. Except for the Single Video dvd, you can find it if you look well, or go here: http://oas2000.proxis.be/gate/jabba.coreii.g_p?bi=4&sp=DETAILS&mi=4232323&si=87182278

the other items can only be bought (for Belgians anyway) through the ten club: http://www.tenclub.net/goods/ That's how I bought them.

It's a bitch, but there nothing else you can do, except maybe try some obscure, specialized record store like you have in Brussels and Antwerp. But they can get pretty pricy, so you can just as well go through 10C.
  • Thanks Casper.
    Are you from Europe ???
    Because if I buy it on the pearljam site , and I have to let it shipped to Belgium , I think it's gonna be also very prizy , or am I wrong ???
  • Sonja_SSonja_S Posts: 444
    I think they're pretty fair with the shipping costs.
    You can tell a man from what he has to say - Neil & Tim Finn
    They love you so badly for sharing their sorrow, so pick up that guitar and go break a heart - Kris Kristofferson
  • Ah thats nice to hear, but I don't think I can use that as a argument , my parents won't let me be a member . :(

Does someone else had some of the articles i mentioned that he would sell (probably not :D )

This may be sound a little strange , but are there Belgium people who are a member , and maybe as a last option would order for me ???
    Ofcourse with a ..euh..."voorshotje". :)

Thank you for helping me so far , Dimitri
    I don't think you have to be a 10c member to order, but I could be wrong.
    They love you so badly for sharing their sorrow, so pick up that guitar and go break a heart - Kris Kristofferson
  • If i go to the page where you can buy the book , I can register me.
    The only thing is , I'm affraid if i register that I automaticly will buy the book , and thats not the intention.
    But I can't find another place on the site were I can register.
    Do you mean you'll automatically buy the book because you're magically drawn to it and just HAVE to add it to your cart or do you think it'll go into your cart automatically? If it's the first, you're certainly not the only one ;) In case it's the second: nope. You can also delete stuff you've put into your cart, so no worries.
  • Sonja_S wrote:
    Do you mean you'll automatically buy the book because you're magically drawn to it and just HAVE to add it to your cart or do you think it'll go into your cart automatically? If it's the first, you're certainly not the only one ;) In case it's the second: nope. You can also delete stuff you've put into your cart, so no worries.

Well , if I go to goods , I can see directley the picture of the book with there under "buy".
    So I wanted to click on buy , with a little hope that i could see the price for all the countrys.
    But I have first to log in before I can see the enxt page.
    And theres above login , a option to register , then they ask you youre name , adrss , telephone , and that are all personal subjects , and because I already cliked buy , I think if i register I automaticelly will have buyed the book
  • ~Dimitri~ wrote:
    Thanks Casper.
    Are you from Europe ???
    Because if I buy it on the pearljam site , and I have to let it shipped to Belgium , I think it's gonna be also very prizy , or am I wrong ???

I'm Belgian, like you. You don't have to be a member to buy stuff from tenclub, you just have to register. And don't worry, as long as no credit card number is filled in, nothing is bought.

Shipping is not cheap, but it's reasonable, since you don't have to pay extra customs. I paid 43 euros for the book, I believe, shipping included.

Ask your parents if they'll buy it for you with their credit card. Tenclub is very safe and correct - I've never had problems anyway.
    ~Dimitri~ wrote:
    Well , if I go to goods , I can see directley the picture of the book with there under "buy".
    So I wanted to click on buy , with a little hope that i could see the price for all the countrys.
    But I have first to log in before I can see the enxt page.
    And theres above login , a option to register , then they ask you youre name , adrss , telephone , and that are all personal subjects , and because I already cliked buy , I think if i register I automaticelly will have buyed the book

I absolutely agree with Casper. It's a safe site.

If you log in, you don't have to click on the book to see the price for different countries. It's the same price for all. The shipping costs will be added when you click checkout, but even then you can still change your order if it's too expensive for you with the shipping.
  • Hmm , that's a really nice price , especially when the shipping is included :)
    Can you tell me the price of the shippingcosts , of are you not sure ?
    If the shippincosts are included , I can buy al the other items at once also so I have only to pay 1 time the shipping.

Thank you very much Casper and Sonja , really helped me :D
    Now I'm going to talk with my parents.
    Maybe if I get good schoolresults for christmas they would let me buy it... I think

Can you tell me if you are sure about the shipping costs whats the price is ???
    TY.
  • Shipping for the book to Europe is $14, so you pay $54 in total. On my Visa card that was €43,63. That's only for the book though. I don't know how it works if you buy more than one item. You can always e-mail tenclub and ask them: shipping@tenclub.net
    I ordered the book and the showbox dvd and payd about $20,- for shipping. The dollar is so low right now, it's almost a bargain ;)
  • Thank you
    But I don't have the permission to order it.
    My parents don't want to give creditcard numbers on the internet :(
    To bad
    Does someone now , if you have possibilities that the musicshop will order it for you ???
    Sorry to hear that. I guess if you can find a store that orders the items for you, they will want to make a profit, so it will become more expensive. It's worth a try anyway. Good luck!