Guitar = Big Fun

dimitriherremandimitriherreman Posts: 115
edited December 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
This afternoon , I was by a friend and after a while his mother calls him to help her with something.

So in the meanwhile he let me play on his brothers guitar .
I just started to play something, didn't now what , so I figured out a strumming pathern on my own , and used all the chords that I learned till now.
And I have never did that before , so it was a little bit messy , but after 5 minutes or something it sounded really really good to go from chord to chord without put youre fingers wrong or playing a chord that is wrong ....

My friend walks into the room without saying something , and plays on the drums allong with me. Though I'm a beginner and I only can play the basicchords, but it sounded damn good :D

The feeling is very cool when you can jam with friend(s) and actuelly make good music that sounds great :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ~Dimitri~ wrote:
    This afternoon , I was by a friend and after a while his mother calls him to help her with something.

So in the meanwhile he let me play on his brothers guitar .
    I just started to play something, didn't now what , so I figured out a strumming pathern on my own , and used all the chords that I learned till now.
    And I have never did that before , so it was a little bit messy , but after 5 minutes or something it sounded really really good to go from chord to chord without put youre fingers wrong or playing a chord that is wrong ....

My friend walks into the room without saying something , and plays on the drums allong with me. Though I'm a beginner and I only can play the basicchords, but it sounded damn good :D

The feeling is very cool when you can jam with friend(s) and actuelly make good music that sounds great :)

Best... Feeling... Ever
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Best... Feeling... Ever

you've never been the only guy at an orgy then i take it... an orgy with unlimited cheesecake on offer and all the girls are dressed as cheerleaders...
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • you've never been the only guy at an orgy then i take it... an orgy with unlimited cheesecake on offer and all the girls are dressed as cheerleaders...

best post ever.
    me you wouldn't recall, cause i'm not my former.
  • best post ever.

Quite possibly.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V