Look At The Deal On This 18-Watt Tube Amp!!

2»

Comments

• PappasPappas Posts: 809
    haha deal

just watch any babies you might have though

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Pappas wrote:
    haha deal

just watch any babies you might have though
    Google Azaria Chamberlain for those that don't get this.

Off topic but very frustrating. My Future Sister in-law is pregnant with her first baby. She's awesome and i love her to death. Problem is she has these two really obnoxious, annoying little ankle biter yap yap yap dogs. They are completely disobedient and have attention spans of a fly. When she found out she was pregnant i said to her 'you are going to need to be very careful when the baby comes, that you don't leave it unattended with the dogs at any time'. She shrugged it off and said they will be fine', It's actually really worrying me. I'm gonna keep on her back about it. I don't care how pissed she gets at me.
  • ianvomsaalianvomsaal Posts: 1,224
    Pj_Gurl wrote:
    Off topic but very frustrating. My Future Sister in-law is pregnant with her first baby. She's awesome and i love her to death. Problem is she has these two really obnoxious, annoying little ankle biter yap yap yap dogs. They are completely disobedient and have attention spans of a fly. When she found out she was pregnant i said to her 'you are going to need to be very careful when the baby comes, that you don't leave it unattended with the dogs at any time'. She shrugged it off and said they will be fine', It's actually really worrying me. I'm gonna keep on her back about it. I don't care how pissed she gets at me.
    Yeah, for some reason babies can really piss those ankle biters off. My little boy (now 21-months old) had
    a typically very timid (and fairly nice) little dog go after him a few weeks ago. The owners were really
    shocked and upset, and kept apologizing (he's never done that before, are you sure the babies okay,
    are you sure he didn't get bit). There was a lot of snapping and growling, but thankfully I was standing
    right there and was able to snatch him up before the dog got him. Babies tend to grab at dogs, & don't
    really realize that they're cornering or smothering or hurting them - so before you know it they get bit.
    ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫
    <b><font color="red">CONTACT ME HERE</font>: www.myspace.com/ianvomsaal</b>
  • My beagle should have killed me after the funny things I've done to annoy it
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • savmansavman Posts: 230
    ianvomsaal wrote:
    Yeah, for some reason babies can really piss those ankle biters off. My little boy (now 21-months old) had
    a typically very timid (and fairly nice) little dog go after him a few weeks ago. The owners were really
    shocked and upset, and kept apologizing (he's never done that before, are you sure the babies okay,
    are you sure he didn't get bit). There was a lot of snapping and growling, but thankfully I was standing
    right there and was able to snatch him up before the dog got him. Babies tend to grab at dogs, & don't
    really realize that they're cornering or smothering or hurting them - so before you know it they get bit.

They also tend to get jealous of the parents spending all the time with the new child and not with the dog and can get fiesty toward the kid.
  • RAT!RAT! Posts: 115
    i got mine recently and so far so good. i haven't had a chance to really turn

it up and hear yet though.
  • I give up. This damn amp isn't worth it. I went to the music store to find one and they said they'd have to special order it. I'm not paying for something I haven't tried out...at least that much money. Oh well. I'll wait until I have enough for McCreadyisgod's roc pro head and a nice cabinet.
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    I give up. This damn amp isn't worth it. I went to the music store to find one and they said they'd have to special order it. I'm not paying for something I haven't tried out...at least that much money. Oh well. I'll wait until I have enough for McCreadyisgod's roc pro head and a nice cabinet.
    You have to pay when you order something into your store? Wow.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • You have to pay when you order something into your store? Wow.
    Broughton and Guitar Center
  • ianvomsaalianvomsaal Posts: 1,224
    I give up. This damn amp isn't worth it. I went to the music store to find one and they said they'd have to special order it. I'm not paying for something I haven't tried out...at least that much money. Oh well. I'll wait until I have enough for McCreadyisgod's roc pro head and a nice cabinet.
    You called all of the Crate dealers in the area - that's very simple to do, and doesn't waste gas.
    I mean hey it's only $149, so I'm sure someone has one or would be will to get one for you to try.
    Most reputable music stores also give you between 7 and 45 days to return something if unhappy.
    And most catalog companies (like MusiciansFriend.com) give you free shipping on orders over $99.
    MusiciansFriend also gives you a lowest price guarantee (they're owned by Guitar Center), & allow
    you to return if you're unhappy (45/45). http://www.musiciansfriend.com/document?cpd=2TB61&doc_id=101849

If you're looking for "THE TONE" in an amp, this is not the amp that'll get you there ($149 won't
    get you close, but a Roc Pro won't get you anywhere close either). However, if you want a tube
    amp that'll give you tube tone, this amps worth a look - It sounds better than a Fender Pro Junior
    ($380) and is $40 less than 1/2 that amps cost. I think it's comparable to a Fender 1X12 Hot
    Rod Blues Junior ($480), and only being $150 makes it $10 less than 1/3 the price of that amp.
    I guess it's not meant to be - it's not that big a deal - it's only an 18-Watt tube amp for $149.

- Ian
    <b><font color="red">CONTACT ME HERE</font>: www.myspace.com/ianvomsaal</b>