Stone Gossard Interview and stuff on KROCK

ianvomsaalianvomsaal Posts: 1,224
edited October 2007 in Musicians and Gearheads
Stone Gossard recently sat down with KROCK for a special interview to talk about HDSA, his bands BRAD & PEARL JAM, and babies!
See the interview, check out the pictures, and watch Stone perform a cover of Woody Guthrie's .."Roll On, Columbia".
click here: Stone Gossard Interview on KROCK
Cheers . . .

- Ian C.T. vom Saal
♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫
<b><font color="red">CONTACT ME HERE</font>: www.myspace.com/ianvomsaal</b>
♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• and this is why Stone has the power of 420 ninjas
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Thanks - that was awesome. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    hehe. riffmeister gossard. awesome. thanks for the link.
  • My3rdEyeMy3rdEye Posts: 927
    ianvomsaal wrote:
    Stone Gossard recently sat down with KROCK for a special interview to talk about HDSA, his bands BRAD & PEARL JAM, and babies!
    See the interview, check out the pictures, and watch Stone perform a cover of Woody Guthrie's .."Roll On, Columbia".
    click here: Stone Gossard Interview on KROCK
    Cheers . . .

- Ian C.T. vom Saal

Awesome interview. Nothing like slipping in a diaper change just before the interview :D
  • Stone is the man.
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy