jammers in the philadelphia area!

dirtyfrankdahmerdirtyfrankdahmer Posts: 136
edited September 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
i have a pearl jam tribute band and we need a singer.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• i have a pearl jam tribute band and we need a singer.
  • bump
  • bump
  • moemoe6434moemoe6434 Posts: 467
    how many times are you going to say this?
    "If she don't love me no more, i know her sister will" Jimi Hendrix
  • u guys sounds good. i'm from the philadelphia area and would love to jam... but unfortunately i can't sing and i'm at college in NC
    Camden I '06, Camden II '06, Bonnaroo '08, Camden I '08, Camden II '08, Philly Spectrum II/III/IV '09, MSG I '10, MSG II '10, Made In America '12, Wrigley '13, Brooklyn II '13, Philly I '13, Philly II '13, ...
  • fwonk68fwonk68 Posts: 2
    I listened to your stuff and i think that I would be a perfect fit for your band. I play guitar and I am an experienced singer. We have the exact same range because I was traind as a baritone although I can hit notes in the tenor and bass ranges. I would love to have the opportunity to audition for the group because I don't really have recording capabilities. Let me know if this is a possability otherwise I willtry and find a way to record.
  • sounds cool. i sent you an email.
  • good luck with that....PJ tribute is the next best thing
    "Somebody throw up a gun so I can shoot you all......Fuckers". Eddie
  • bump
  • sorry I can't sing a lick

there was a PJ band playing not too far from where I live the other night and I completely forgot all about it

it was on the White Horse Pike in Somerdale - the bar, can't remember the name though
  • bump
  • sorry I can't sing a lick

there was a PJ band playing not too far from where I live the other night and I completely forgot all about it

it was on the White Horse Pike in Somerdale - the bar, can't remember the name though

shady katie's........formally shady mcgruff's but they were gettin sued for the name.....and i think they r playin there on the 16th of sept.
  • ding ding ding that's it

I thought it was August 29th, no?
  • shady katie's........formally shady mcgruff's but they were gettin sued for the name.....and i think they r playin there on the 16th of sept.
    Yes, Shady Katies. The band is 5 against 1 and they play there on the 16th of Sept...so, you didn't miss it!! :)
    See you there?
    And, good luck finding your singer DirtyFrankDahmer! Let us know when your band is playing, I would love to go out to see them! :)
    "Oh dear dad, can you see me now? I am myself, like you somehow."

CAMDEN 8.29.98{}CAMDEN 9.2.00{}SPECTRUM 4.28.03{}CAMDEN 7.5.03{}CAMDEN 7.6.03{}WACHOVIA 10.3.05{}CAMDEN 5.27.06{}CAMDEN 5.28.06{}CAMDEN 6.19.08{}CAMDEN 6.20.08{} MANSFIELD 6.28.08{}EV @ Tower Theater 6.12.09{}SPECTRUM 10.28.09{}SPECTRUM 10.30.09{}SPECTRUM (RIP) 10.31.09{}MSG 5.21.10{}EV @ Tower Theater 6.25.11{}Alpine Valley 9.3.11{}Alpine Valley 9.4.11
  • redvedder wrote:
    See you there?

i wont be there.....i will be in wildwood for firemans convention.........enjoy tho.
  • redvedder wrote:
    Yes, Shady Katies. The band is 5 against 1 and they play there on the 16th of Sept...so, you didn't miss it!! :)
    See you there?
    And, good luck finding your singer DirtyFrankDahmer! Let us know when your band is playing, I would love to go out to see them! :)
    thanks redvedder! will do!
  • heyhey Posts: 33
    Hey, just wanted to let ya know that I sent ya an email. Hope i also get a chance to audition for your band. Peace!!
  • u guys sounds good.
    thanks
  • hey wrote:
    Hey, just wanted to let ya know that I sent ya an email. Hope i also get a chance to audition for your band. Peace!!
    got the email and sent a response.
  • bump
  • bump