Options

I Live near Boston, don't have Ed tickets and want to cry...

ahitchhikerinmyrvmahitchhikerinmyrvm Posts: 119
edited July 2008 in The Porch
I am so sad that I don't have tickets to either Ed Boston show. (I can only go Friday night anyway) When he did the West Coast tour, I was so excited that he would eventually tour the East Coast (how could he not...?) and play Boston. But not getting ticks through the 10 club pre-sale and TM sale was heartbreaking (twice in one week - ouch) and as we are now less than one week from the show, it's getting worse. I wish I could afford to just splurge and get tickets from ebay or a scalper, just my wife and I don't have any extra cash at all... (and she would kill me if I did)

I thought i'd share my sadness/depression with you all...

I keep trying every day with the hope I'll get something, somewhere, but so far nothing....
coming up

MSG 1
Ringo the next night in Boston
Hartford
Boston 1 & 2

hell's yeah...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    58823005882300 Posts: 813
    Not trying to promote scalping at all becuase it sucks ass (some of you people on here know who you are) but if you look at ebay, craigs, or stubhub, it looks like the scalpers have more on their hands then they can handle because prices are dropping. Some are even damn close to face. Even if you are in the back, you don't need to see him up close. He keeps his ass planted on a stool until the very end of the show or if some asshole keeps yelling Footsteps. All you need is your ears my friend so maybe shelling out a few extra would be worth it. I understand your frustration, scalpers kill us all.
  • Options
    Dylan StoneDylan Stone Posts: 1,145
    Those who got on the venue ticket line by around 2 pm got tickets.

This worked for a number of people on both days.

Also... keep looking around this board.

Good Luck! Stay positive....

I know it's hard. :(
  • Options
    BlackCorduroyBlackCorduroy Posts: 1,374
    Keep checking the pit and ticketmaster, it'll happen:)
  • Options
    CityMouseCityMouse Posts: 1,010
    I am so sad that I don't have tickets to either Ed Boston show. (I can only go Friday night anyway) When he did the West Coast tour, I was so excited that he would eventually tour the East Coast (how could he not...?) and play Boston. But not getting ticks through the 10 club pre-sale and TM sale was heartbreaking (twice in one week - ouch) and as we are now less than one week from the show, it's getting worse. I wish I could afford to just splurge and get tickets from ebay or a scalper, just my wife and I don't have any extra cash at all... (and she would kill me if I did)

I thought i'd share my sadness/depression with you all...

I keep trying every day with the hope I'll get something, somewhere, but so far nothing....

day before, day of the show, people will have extras.