Given to WAil is back

lucylespianlucylespian Posts: 2,403
edited March 2007 in Musicians and Gearheads
Hey all, just checked on this site, is all back up and running, well worth a visit, has all the TOTD tabs etc, big bio on Mike, all the good info on pedals etc etc..................
Music is not a competetion.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• xtremehardy388xtremehardy388 Posts: 2,759
    Finally!!!!!
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • Gossard_Is_GodGossard_Is_God Posts: 1,031
    Woooo Hooooooooo
    Pearl Jam - London Astoria 20/4/06....One hell of a night :)

Reading 2006 - WOOOOW!!!!!

Paris 2006 - Fucking amazing

Wembley 2007 :D
    Not too much new gear stuff though :( Nothing on this last tour...but it's nice they have it back up!
  • rickprickp Posts: 219
    Not too much new gear stuff though :( Nothing on this last tour...but it's nice they have it back up!

sorry, haven't had the time to fully update the gear list. I'd love to but there's still a waiting list of other things to get there in the meantime.

Although... if someone else were inclined to help out it might light a bigger fire under the project ;)
    I don't know how but I'd love to help.
  • MichaelMcKevinMichaelMcKevin Posts: 1,161
    Kind of a stupid question, but I wanted to be sure...

There's nothing wrong with running an acoustic electric through my Traynor? Anything i should be informed of?
    Camden I '06, Camden II '06, Bonnaroo '08, Camden I '08, Camden II '08, Philly Spectrum II/III/IV '09, MSG I '10, MSG II '10, Made In America '12, Wrigley '13, Brooklyn II '13, Philly I '13, Philly II '13, ...
    Shouldnt be but you'll get a lot of feedback I think from the strings ringing when not in use.
  • MichaelMcKevinMichaelMcKevin Posts: 1,161
    Thanks. And i hear what you're talking about with Ed's Corduroy intros. I never listened carefully enough.
    Camden I '06, Camden II '06, Bonnaroo '08, Camden I '08, Camden II '08, Philly Spectrum II/III/IV '09, MSG I '10, MSG II '10, Made In America '12, Wrigley '13, Brooklyn II '13, Philly I '13, Philly II '13, ...
    Awesome! I always loved that part of the song. It's so awesome. I have no idea HOW he does it though, ahah