Awesome Gilmour site

lucylespianlucylespian Posts: 2,403
edited July 2008 in Musicians and Gearheads
I followed a link on TGP tonight, and found this site.
Really nice site..
http://www.gilmourish.com/
Music is not a competetion.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    very cool indeed. thankyou!
  • jcmark611jcmark611 Posts: 93
    Been going there for years, great site and he is the Gilmour expert on the web.

Check his links for a David Gilmour Gear Forum where you can discuss David's gear. How many guitar players can say there is an entire forum based soley on their gear? LOL!
  • YieldedYielded Posts: 839
    Been using it for years, so useful. Thanks for throwing it out there though, it deserves to be known!
    "We get these pills to swallow... how they stick in your throat... Tastes like gold..."
  • IDgotIIDgotI Posts: 262
    Great site. I've been there before, but I don't think I've been there since the "On an Island" and "Remember that night" updates were posted. Great to see. Thanks for posting.
  • Thank you sooooo very much for that. I wasn't aware of that one and I am a huge Gilmour fan. I've seen him many times with Floyd, with and without Waters, and solo. He is an amazing guitarist with an absolutely awesome tone. The night I saw them at MSG in 77 and he played a twenty minute solo on Shine on You Crazy Diamond was the single best guitar performance I think I have ever seen.
    I am glad there are so many PJ fans that also dig Floyd. Thanks again.