Breakerfall?

drtyfrnk29drtyfrnk29 Posts: 846
edited December 2007 in Musicians and Gearheads
Does Ed play on it? Only recollection of him doing so would be from The Showbox DVD but my memory is hazy. Any help is appreciated.
I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• drtyfrnk29 wrote:
    Does Ed play on it? Only recollection of him doing so would be from The Showbox DVD but my memory is hazy. Any help is appreciated.
    Yeah!
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • If you have a live boot, you can tell if Eddie's playing if there is guitar in the center.
  • +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour:Member #9-+--+
  • Yeah! It was the very first Pearl Jam song I ever heard live...wow!
  • chikevinchikevin Posts: 421
    really, breakerfall?

whatever gets ya on board.
  • chikevin wrote:
    really, breakerfall?

whatever gets ya on board.
    It was the opener at my first Pearl Jam show, that's what I'm getting at, haha. I got into Pearl Jam with (big sigh from everyone on the board), Jeremy. Its still one of my favorite Pearl Jam songs.
  • chikevinchikevin Posts: 421
    It was the opener at my first Pearl Jam show, that's what I'm getting at, haha. I got into Pearl Jam with (big sigh from everyone on the board), Jeremy. Its still one of my favorite Pearl Jam songs.
    i'm not baggin' on ya, or anything...
    doesn't matter if you became a fan with 'alive' or 'you are' (well, maybe 'you are'), it's just good to stand along side you as a pearl jam fan...no matter when we all started.
  • breakerfall is an awesome song live....just wish i could witness it live!

leeds 26/08/06....electric
    paris 11/09/06.....crushed...but estatic
    wembley 18/06/07.....oh yes

'listen...you can hear the sustain...you just hold that note and you can go get a bite whilst its still going'

the legend , nigel tufnell
  • chikevin wrote:
    i'm not baggin' on ya, or anything...
    doesn't matter if you became a fan with 'alive' or 'you are' (well, maybe 'you are'), it's just good to stand along side you as a pearl jam fan...no matter when we all started.
    haha, thanks man. You Are is another good song...it's "Dissident" and "Don't Gimme No Lip" that we gotta worry about, hahaha

• Is there a DVD of this Nuberg show???
  • SwitchSwitch Posts: 119
    haha, thanks man. You Are is another good song...it's "Dissident" and "Don't Gimme No Lip" that we gotta worry about, hahaha

Ah, come on, Dissident is a great song.
  • Switch wrote:
    Ah, come on, Dissident is a great song.
    ahahaha, That opening riff sounds like a moaning cat, hahahahaha. Stone wrote that song right?