Options

Error with Greatest Hits: Rearviewmirror

MaximaPowerMaximaPower Posts: 6
edited March 2008 in The Porch
finally picked up Rearviewmirror a couple of days ago at walmart.
I popped in one of the cd to my stereo in my car to upload it to my HD...while its uploading, i'm listening to black then a few other songs...once finished i took it out and put the other disc in to upload it to my hD as well...then i hear black playing again. So i thought maybe i stupidly took the disc out the stereo and put the same disc back in...so i swap disc again, and BLack comes back on once again

so I ended up with 2 of the same disc...anyone else had this problem with the greatest hits album?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    finally picked up Rearviewmirror a couple of days ago at walmart.
    I popped in one of the cd to my stereo in my car to upload it to my HD...while its uploading, i'm listening to black then a few other songs...once finished i took it out and put the other disc in to upload it to my hD as well...then i hear black playing again. So i thought maybe i stupidly took the disc out the stereo and put the same disc back in...so i swap disc again, and BLack comes back on once again

so I ended up with 2 of the same disc...anyone else had this problem with the greatest hits album?

Um, nope. As much as I'd like to tell you now, that you probably have a very special and very limited edition of RVM that you can sell for a few grand on ebay. I think what it comes down to is just a mistake during packaging. ;) Sorry...

Do you think you could get it returned?
    Well, do you need a lot of what you've got to survive?
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    just return it.
  • Options
    Yield98Yield98 Posts: 151
    October22 wrote:
    what's a walmart?

Pink Floyd store
    Peace, Love, Pearl Jam

Alpine 98,00,03 TFC 99, Chicago 00,03,09(2X) St. Louis 03, Champagne 03, St. Paul 03, 06(2X), 14, Noblesville 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04,06, Thunder Bay 05, Cleveland 06, Lolla 07, Roo 08, PJ20 X2, Wrigley 13 & 16, Portland/Spokane/Seattle 13, Milwaukee 14, Fenway 18X2, Quebec City/Ottawa 22
  • Options
    Bangers_n_mashBangers_n_mash Posts: 1,241
    If the second disc has different art on it then this is sorta cool. But if the discs look the same just return it.
    uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹ,ǝʍ 'punoɹ ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ןןɐ s,ʇı
  • Options
    Jesika537Jesika537 Posts: 301
    I did have this problem with one of the Philadelphia 2000 boots. I bought the show cause it had Breath on disc 2 but when I got home I had 2 disc 1's. Bummer.
    Detroit '98 - Detroit '03 - Toledo '04 - Grand Rapids '04 - Kitchener '05 - London '05 - Grand Rapids '06 - Cleveland '06 - Detroit '06 - Chicago '07 - West Palm Beach - Tampa '08 - Toronto '09 - Indy '10 - Buffalo '10 - Toronto '11 - London '13
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    sounds like 10C is stocking walmarts these days... :)
  • Options
    homeratbathomeratbat Posts: 219
    well thats what you get for shopping at walmart ;)
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    homeratbat wrote:

My thoughts exactly! :D:p
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    stylo17stylo17 Posts: 1,001
    October22 wrote:
    what's a walmart?

i think you buy walls there???
    6/11/08 WPB

♬♪♫ and I will not, grow tired of crayon stars and fire

♬♪♫ cause a soldier's death is so much better than defeat just hanging around
  • Options
    camaroscamaros Posts: 1,003
    October22 wrote:
    what's a walmart?

i think it's an evil being
    i like sound...
  • Options
    BlackCorduroyBlackCorduroy Posts: 1,374
    I bought a Who DVD once and I got 2 disc twos... when I brought it back to the store they said its a common problem with multi-disc movies and albums. You can probably get another one.
  • Options
    October22 wrote:
    what's a walmart?

satan's vacation house
    "It was a kind of a sick, disturbed rock opera - if Nietzsche were to write a rock opera,"-Jeff Ament about Eddie's first three songs

I've had enough, said enough, felt enough, I'm fine now.
    Push me pull me. See ya later

<present tense inhabiter #0003 & Even Flow psycho #0036>
  • Options
    homeratbat wrote:

that's the chinese edition of RVM.

wait, you didn't actually TOUCH the disk did you?

sorry man, you have lead poisoning.
  • Options
    homeratbat wrote:
    my thoughts exactly, i think they sensor music, disc 2 was to politically subversive, now Step 1-go to tenclub site Step 2 go to goods Step 3 buy all pj related goods from the site if possible. never never buy music from a store that sensors music or sells cat litter, spam, tidy bowl, fertilizer, bug bombs and roo burger. and don't buy the roo burger either.
    03 bristow,04 reading,05 toronto,05 phillie,06 camden,06 dc,07 chicago,08 dc,08 camden,09 philliex2,10 bristow
    eddie solo 08 dc,09 balt, 11 phillie