Guitar Playing: Airtapping

FapperFapper Posts: 1
edited July 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
Hi there, I'm from Uruguay (South America) this is my first post here.
and i think it would be good to share this video with you all guitar players players.

Erik Mongrain who is about to lunch his debut album
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUQzXQhAgvw
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    WOW! That is beautiful. I am in awe right now.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • senninsennin Posts: 2,146
    very cooL!
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    Nice! That's damned cool! Could the kids in the audience have looked any more bored, though?
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

That's the auidence. Do you see me? I'm in the back, third row from the left on the left aisle seat.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    nice. very cool.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.