Very frustrated

xtremehardy388xtremehardy388 Posts: 2,759
edited October 2008 in Musicians and Gearheads
So my buddy is a music producer and I offered to help his clients with music. Well, he also had his buddy come in a help. This guy could and would not adapt to the musical genres and had to have things HIS way. I got so frustrated, I just got quiet. I have practice in an hour (one hour after this whole fiasco) and I'm totally NOT feeling practice, one bit. I'm in such a bad mood, right now. I spoke to my friend (the producer) and he understood my feelings and said he's get it under control. The new guy or whatever would constantly talk down to me as a musician and drove me INSANE! I have to practice with him every week until November. I guess we're flying down to Chattanooga though, for this.

I also have my band and I don't want to be seen as a "back up band", which I stated when I got involved with this. My bassist is also working with this, which is cool.

Sorry for the jumbled complaints, maybe I'm just being an ass but, I figured I'd vent here since it's the only place I go to if I wanna talk music.
Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
"Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy