Finally!!!

xtremehardy388xtremehardy388 Posts: 2,759
edited August 2008 in Musicians and Gearheads
I just got my BBE Soul Vibe in the mail and I'm very surprised at how it sounds. I've searched forever to find a good vibe unit that didn't break the bank and the Soul Vibe gives you the perfect leslie sound. I highly suggest it to anyone out there.
Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
"Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• NovawindNovawind Posts: 836
    Definitely good to know. I like my Sonic Stomp so I know BBE has a good reputation. If I need a vibe I will definitely check it out. I'm guessing you're playing some Hendrix with it?
    If idle hands are the devil's workshop, he must not be very productive.

7/9/06 LA 1
    7/10/06 LA 2
    10/21/06 Bridge 1
  • NovawindNovawind Posts: 836
    whoop, double post
    If idle hands are the devil's workshop, he must not be very productive.

7/9/06 LA 1
    7/10/06 LA 2
    10/21/06 Bridge 1
  • Novawind wrote:
    Definitely good to know. I like my Sonic Stomp so I know BBE has a good reputation. If I need a vibe I will definitely check it out. I'm guessing you're playing some Hendrix with it?
    I played Little Wing on it and the instruction manual has a setting for Machine Gun but I mainly played Yellow Ledbetter(circa 2003 live) and Nothing As It Seems(think Pinkpop 2000). My rig is at church so I'm limited on what I can play (I'm helping out with the vacation bible school). The manual also has presets for Trower and Pink Floyd, I think.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    I played Little Wing on it and the instruction manual has a setting for Machine Gun but I mainly played Yellow Ledbetter(circa 2003 live) and Nothing As It Seems(think Pinkpop 2000). My rig is at church so I'm limited on what I can play (I'm helping out with the vacation bible school). The manual also has presets for Trower and Pink Floyd, I think.
    Very cool indeed! Good to know thanks.
  • I keep hearing nothing but good things about this pedal. I really must put it on my Wishlist.
  • I keep hearing nothing but good things about this pedal. I really must put it on my Wishlist.
    Only beef with it is that you must go inside the pedal to adjust the sweep