Ed

xtremehardy388xtremehardy388 Posts: 2,759
edited August 2008 in Musicians and Gearheads
Does Ed still use his SG? It seems like the SG was just a phase in 2003...and he's back into the telecaster
Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
"Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ezyrydrezyrydr Posts: 55
    I know this is common knowledge around here (and I don't mean to thread-jack) but what's the deal with Ed's tele? How did he get the p90 in there? Can you buy a tele with a p90 in the neck spot or was this custom?
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    ezyrydr wrote:
    I know this is common knowledge around here (and I don't mean to thread-jack) but what's the deal with Ed's tele? How did he get the p90 in there? Can you buy a tele with a p90 in the neck spot or was this custom?
    I don't think you can anymore, however, my dad got it done to his, it's relativley easy to do!

Ed was also mainly playin a Strat during the solo tour, but he did whip out the tele.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • ezyrydrezyrydr Posts: 55
    I'm going to bump this because I know some folks on here have more info on Ed's tele and that P90
  • ezyrydr wrote:
    I'm going to bump this because I know some folks on here have more info on Ed's tele and that P90
    Thank you
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy