Storytellers..

xtremehardy388xtremehardy388 Posts: 2,759
edited November 2007 in Musicians and Gearheads
I never got a chance to tape it. Is there anywhere I can download it? Also, was there ever a FULL broadcast of the full set?
Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
"Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    i have it somewhere.......i could look for it, copy it, and send it to you.
  • Thanks you. If the torrent doesn't work, I'll let you know, Brain of C. Thanks to both of you.
  • I think this is going to take forever. I don't know yet but I guess my torrent thing is being crazy and not working too well.
  • They show it on MHD about 10 times a week.
    What ain't a country I ever heard of. Do they speak English in what?
  • Mhd?
  • Music High Definition. It's a combination of MTV, VH1, and CMT. It's channel 332 on directv. I was assuming that the other carriers had it too. maybe not..
    What ain't a country I ever heard of. Do they speak English in what?
  • I have regular cable out here and kalamazoo only has one cable provider. My channels go to 99 and that's it :(
  • The download finished however, I cant play it in winamp because it won't work and windows media player can fins no sound with it. Is there possibly another version of this or a way I can fix this?
  • Nevermind, I just needed a codec, sorry guys.