What was your first guitar pedal?

2»

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    BinFrog wrote:
    You can see the MF-101 and MD-3 in action, together:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IF3jZHxhhYs

well done, sounds great.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • A DOD FX57 Hard Rock Distortion... somehow it made my squier strat and little squier practice amp sound even shittier than it was clean... but it was distorted and loud and I felt like a rockstar when I was playing live on stage (for the few people unfortunate enough to walk by my bedroom door or window :) )
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • A DOD FX57 Hard Rock Distortion... somehow it made my squier strat and little squier practice amp sound even shittier than it was clean... but it was distorted and loud and I felt like a rockstar when I was playing live on stage (for the few people unfortunate enough to walk by my bedroom door or window :) )
    HAH! I know EXACTLY what you mean, except I had the DS-1. I felt like Kurt...and probably was as bad as Kurt was at singing..however, he had a sound people loved...I had a sound that caused police officers to ask me to turn down.
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy