Selling an LP

xtremehardy388xtremehardy388 Posts: 2,759
edited October 2007 in Musicians and Gearheads
Turns out on the the guys on ebay is a deadbeat bidder so after getting outbid, he retracted HIS bid. This leaves me with TWO Les Paul LP-100's. I'm not too happy about it but I'm going to be either returning the one I got from the refurbished dealer or selling it to anyone on here. I'm asking $230 for it. The model is discontinued, I guess.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Epiphone-Les-Paul-100-Black-Electric-Guitar_W0QQitemZ120166978742QQihZ002QQcategoryZ33037QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

There is the actual guitar, itself. Hope someone on here can use it.
Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
"Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ianvomsaalianvomsaal Posts: 1,224
    As far as I can tell they're still available, and unfortunately go for $249.99 BRAND NEW + free shipping from most places.
    Take a look:

click here:Zzounds Epiphone LP 100

click here:Musicians Friend Epiphone LP 100

click here:MUSIC-123 Epiphone LP 100

click here:Same Day Music Epiphone LP 100

click here:Sweetwater Epiphone LP 100
    ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫
    <b><font color="red">CONTACT ME HERE</font>: www.myspace.com/ianvomsaal</b>
    ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫
  • Well, damnit...
  • NovawindNovawind Posts: 836
    So you were bidding on one, got outbid, used BuyItNow on this other one that you linked, and on the first one the guy that outbid you retracted making you the high bidder and winner of that first guitar.

You should probably contact the seller and/or eBay and see if you can get out of that auction, considering you used BuyItNow on a different item after being OUTBID.
    If idle hands are the devil's workshop, he must not be very productive.

7/9/06 LA 1
    7/10/06 LA 2
    10/21/06 Bridge 1
  • Yeah, I guess my dad just said we'll get both and sell the one with the buy it now or whatever. I don't know too much about ebay but I'll let my dad know. He's pretty pissed off and the guy with the first guitar? This is his first time putting something up for auction so...