haha, for all you Evenflow and Chris Jericho fans out there..

xtremehardy388xtremehardy388 Posts: 2,759
edited May 2008 in Musicians and Gearheads
Found this and started laughing. Good ol' Chris Jericho had this theme way back the WCW days....sounds an awful lot like Evenflow...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX3PvzE8H5Y
Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
"Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• kitfookitfoo Posts: 125
    Probably not close enough for a law suit though! I wonder if PJ even know about this song?
  • Let's not forget Diamond Dallas Page's classic: Self High Five...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3ZIqr2K7-g
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • xtremehardy388xtremehardy388 Posts: 2,759
    Let's not forget Diamond Dallas Page's classic: Self High Five...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3ZIqr2K7-g
    The reason why I started listening to Nirvana....
    kitfoo wrote:
    Probably not close enough for a law suit though! I wonder if PJ even know about this song?
    I don't even know if they would. Chris is said to be a HUGE PJ fan and other wrestlers have announced their love and support for PJ too. Heck, Jeff Hardy thanks them for him playing music and even wrote a chapter in their book on them and "Black". His quote is in my signature, too.
  • The reason why I started listening to Nirvana....

Whenever me and my other wrestling-obsessed friend were messing around playing Smells Like Teen Spirit, one of us would always shout out "Self High Five", and we'd never get past that point, cos we'd be laughing too hard. :D
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • Gossard_Is_GodGossard_Is_God Posts: 1,031
    I noticed that years ago, eddie guerrero used to have Animal as his theme tune in ECW too i believe.
    Pearl Jam - London Astoria 20/4/06....One hell of a night :)

Reading 2006 - WOOOOW!!!!!

Paris 2006 - Fucking amazing

Wembley 2007 :D
    I noticed that years ago, eddie guerrero used to have Animal as his theme tune in ECW too i believe.
    Really? Wow, I never knew that. I never really got into ECW but the themes from all the federations were sweet. I thought Rage Against the Machine did the DX theme and Triple H's "My Time" one...I was mistaken though.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    heh heh heh

dorks

;)
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    sounds cool ;p
    Pj_Gurl wrote:
    heh heh heh

dorks

;)
    Hey now...I...I really can't argue...
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Hey now...I...I really can't argue...
    haha it's ok, my younger bro was into the wrestling big time, we used to have play matches, but with NO tapping out! Someone would usually get hurt cause we would take it too far, then someone would waaaah, but omg fun times!
    Pj_Gurl wrote:
    haha it's ok, my younger bro was into the wrestling big time, we used to have play matches, but with NO tapping out! Someone would usually get hurt cause we would take it too far, then someone would waaaah, but omg fun times!
    I especially liked how wrestling and rock music went together....they still do. It's cool seeing the set up for the wrestling shows and then comparing it to concerts...so much go into both.