Current equipment

xtremehardy388xtremehardy388 Posts: 2,759
edited January 2007 in Musicians and Gearheads
Anyone know a list of the current PJ rigs-(especially Stones)
Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
"Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,917
    Man, have you ever seen pics of the band in the studio? There's like...a couple hundred guitar cases (an entire wall of cases), a few dozen amps...it's pretty crazy.

There's a big difference between Studio PJ and world-tour PJ. You could probably pick any classic configuration, and it would be a part of the arsenal for those guys...Strat's, Tele's, Les Paul's...Marshall's, Fender's, Vox's, Hiwatt's, Boogie's...you name it and they've probably got it, and use it at their whim.
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    enharmonic wrote:
    Man, have you ever seen pics of the band in the studio? There's like...a couple hundred guitar cases (an entire wall of cases), a few dozen amps...it's pretty crazy.

There's a big difference between Studio PJ and world-tour PJ. You could probably pick any classic configuration, and it would be a part of the arsenal for those guys...Strat's, Tele's, Les Paul's...Marshall's, Fender's, Vox's, Hiwatt's, Boogie's...you name it and they've probably got it, and use it at their whim.

Exactly, the guys have the money to spend on gear, and do so, like any guitar player should!
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Damn...you both bring up a valid point...now I want to buy some guitar equipment but I', broke. Oh, what's Stone's pedal set up look like though for this past tour?
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • enharmonic wrote:
    Sart with a Maxon SD-9 :)

i have one of those. i love the sound but i ran out of space on my board so something had to go for now :( the rotosphere and dl-4 and jeckyl and hyde take up too much room right now.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Two Words:

Bigger Board
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Two Words:

Bigger Board

totally. i am working on a solution. i don't use the rotosphere but for 3 songs and they would sound terrible without it. we don't play them every show but i am afraid to take the rotosphere off and not have it if we throw one of those 3 songs in the set. decisions!!
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."