Final guitar for a while

xtremehardy388xtremehardy388 Posts: 2,759
edited February 2008 in Musicians and Gearheads
Well, I've bought my final one for a while...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Epiphone-SG-G-400-Custom-Shop-Edition_W0QQitemZ140204884334QQihZ004QQcategoryZ33037QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I sold my SG Special because Epi made it wrong and guitar center mysteriously doesn't have it on record.
Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
"Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ianvomsaalianvomsaal Posts: 1,224
    Doesn't that guitar normally sell at MF for $299 (plus free shipping) Epiphone G-400 (Alpine White).
    I think the E-Bay seller listed that guitar wrong - The Custom version looks like this: Eiphone G-400 Custom
    Maybe I'm wrong, but I think E-Bay strikes again . . .

- Ian
    ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫
    <b><font color="red">CONTACT ME HERE</font>: www.myspace.com/ianvomsaal</b>
    ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫
  • I only own one guitar right now. I kinda like it that way. I get any sound at the flip of a switch, and having that one guitar kind of makes me feel like it's my "signature thing", especially because no one else plays a Godin
    Camden I '06, Camden II '06, Bonnaroo '08, Camden I '08, Camden II '08, Philly Spectrum II/III/IV '09, MSG I '10, MSG II '10, Made In America '12, Wrigley '13, Brooklyn II '13, Philly I '13, Philly II '13, ...
  • ianvomsaal wrote:
    Doesn't that guitar normally sell at MF for $299 (plus free shipping) Epiphone G-400 (Alpine White).
    I think the E-Bay seller listed that guitar wrong - The Custom version looks like this: Eiphone G-400 Custom
    Maybe I'm wrong, but I think E-Bay strikes again . . .

- Ian
    Damnit...I even check MF right before I got it..oh well. Before I get something, I'm just coming here...
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    :( extreme that is not the custom version.
    Do you still have to go ahead with the purchase? I know there is an option on ebay where you can file a complaint called 'Significantly Not as Described Complaint', when the seller is unreasonable if you wish to cancel. Surely he will understand he has misled you if you voice your concerns.

Hope you can sort it out ok.
  • MLC2006MLC2006 Posts: 861
    I just ordered this one yesterday (with 20% off)......

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Gibson-SG3-Electric-Guitar?sku=512601

it'll be my last electric for awhile. though I plan on getting a Guild acoustic sometime this year.
  • Pj_Gurl wrote:
    :( extreme that is not the custom version.
    Do you still have to go ahead with the purchase? I know there is an option on ebay where you can file a complaint called 'Significantly Not as Described Complaint', when the seller is unreasonable if you wish to cancel. Surely he will understand he has misled you if you voice your concerns.

Hope you can sort it out ok.
    It's not a huge deal to me at the moment. If it plays well, it'll be worth the money. I however will leave it in the feedback.
  • MLC2006 wrote:
    I just ordered this one yesterday (with 20% off)......

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Gibson-SG3-Electric-Guitar?sku=512601

it'll be my last electric for awhile. though I plan on getting a Guild acoustic sometime this year.
    Beautiful guitar. I always liked the three pups compared to only the dual humbuckers. Hope it works out for you!