Thank You

xtremehardy388xtremehardy388 Posts: 2,759
edited October 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
It's so much easier to just make a big post rather than PM. Anyway, I want to thank everyone who has helped me, whether it was with pedal placement in my chain, the Fender Blender, any type of sounds/pedals, everything you have all done has helped me to no end. I have the exact sound I want and need. Anytime I have a gear question, I come here first. This board has been nothing short of amazing along with the people on it!
Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
"Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Big thanks to everyone here!
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • seanw1010seanw1010 Posts: 1,205
    Big thanks to everyone here!
    +1
    they call them fingers, but i never see them fing. oh, there they go
  • NovawindNovawind Posts: 836
    I don't even post on the rest of the PJ forums anymore, just M&G.
    If idle hands are the devil's workshop, he must not be very productive.

7/9/06 LA 1
    7/10/06 LA 2
    10/21/06 Bridge 1
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Novawind wrote:
    I don't even post on the rest of the PJ forums anymore, just M&G.

This is always the first place I go. I've yet to hear something negative directed towards another member in M&G.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • This is always the first place I go. I've yet to hear something negative directed towards another member in M&G.

i once dissed a guy who was advertising some other shit on here, but other than that, the most heated it gets is over which strings we like.

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19
  • kigcatkigcat Posts: 298
    and the fact that paco smells of weasel poo :) haha only joking :) pac is my elvis and dont no one say otherwise!!!
    I'm not saying stupidity should be a capital offence, but what say we take the safety labels off everything and let nature run it's course?