Has nothing to do with gear but a question for ten club members

xtremehardy388xtremehardy388 Posts: 2,759
edited December 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
All right, this is my first time in the Ten Club. I was wondering when I will get my Christmas album. i got my card back in March. I haven't heard anything since but, I did get Ten Club tix in the mail when I ordered them. Can anyone tell me what the deal is or did I not do somthing correctly. Thank you
Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
"Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• senninsennin Posts: 2,146
    All right, this is my first time in the Ten Club. I was wondering when I will get my Christmas album. i got my card back in March. I haven't heard anything since but, I did get Ten Club tix in the mail when I ordered them. Can anyone tell me what the deal is or did I not do somthing correctly. Thank you

Check the Porch.
  • JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    I'm in the same position: I'm an active member since april 2006 but I didn't receive any news since then (although puchasing tickets worked well).
    i just looked in the porch and I saw a thread where they speak about an email i should have received from the tenclub (asking to update contact details if needed). But I didn't received that email. My contact details are ok so I assume I will receive the single and mag, but...
    Has anybody else not receive news from tenclub ?
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Well the holiday is in late december.. and based on past deliveries.. February or March ish :p

Seriously, they've been late the last couple years I believe. But you'll get it and it will be awesome, you can bet on that.
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"