I lost the auction so I said 'screw it'

xtremehardy388xtremehardy388 Posts: 2,759
edited January 2007 in Musicians and Gearheads
Yeah, so earlier I said I was going to buy the rocktron Vibe simulator thing. Well, I lost the bidding so I BOUGHT the Dunlop Rotovibe. Any opinions or cool ideas/settings for PJ stuff?
Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
"Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Yeah, so earlier I said I was going to buy the rocktron Vibe simulator thing. Well, I lost the bidding so I BOUGHT the Dunlop Rotovibe. Any opinions or cool ideas/settings for PJ stuff?

I have one, and love it. For Pearl Jam, I set it at about 1/2 intensity, slow speed for Ledbetter. I like to keep it subtle, but it can get crazy.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Thanks a lot, actually, that was the song I was going to use it on!!!
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    A similar setting kicks ass on 'Little Wing' as well.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • lucylespianlucylespian Posts: 2,403
    I think the song that the Rotosphere is most clearly heard on is Black from Benroya Hall. Absolutely beautiful !!
    The solo there is just singing with it, and every time I hear it I just want to rush out and buy one. I have other H&K gear,a dn don't want to go with a cheaper sub though, so it's gonna have to wait !!
    Music is not a competetion.
  • I think the song that the Rotosphere is most clearly heard on is Black from Benroya Hall. Absolutely beautiful !!
    The solo there is just singing with it, and every time I hear it I just want to rush out and buy one. I have other H&K gear,a dn don't want to go with a cheaper sub though, so it's gonna have to wait !!
    I have only heard Immortality and Nothing as it Seems from Benroya, where can I get Black??
  • DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    I have only heard Immortality and Nothing as it Seems from Benroya, where can I get Black??

Buy the CD. :D
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • Good Idea~!
  • lucylespianlucylespian Posts: 2,403
    Yeah, I picked it up on e-bay for about $10 australian. I have just come back from picking up my amp, and dropped in at the music shop. It will be $750 for a H&K rotosphere, might put one on lay-by. It's a lot just for one effect, but I'll only have to do it once.
    Music is not a competetion.