Anyone see the MTV Movie awards?

xtremehardy388xtremehardy388 Posts: 2,759
edited June 2008 in Musicians and Gearheads
Adam Sandler surprised me! He actually played the Gibson and MAN, that Hiwatt sounded amazing! I think I say a DS-1 on the board and possibly two tone core pedals. Still, I'm surprised he could play
Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
"Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• stevieraveonstevieraveon Posts: 413
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_cThuyqY0o

Yeah, but I'm curious about if someone's playing along with him (not saying he's not really playing). At 2:06 he starts playing it and is obviously hitting the right notes (Pink Floyd anyone?) but at 3:20 - 3:30 it's obvious he's playing chords and you hear the 2nd guitarist's biting tone playing the lead licks.
    Bob Loblaw's Law Blog: "Why should YOU go to jail for a crime someone else noticed?"
  • StickmanJamStickmanJam Posts: 425
    i saw some of it. how about the return of Wayne and Garth!! Schwing!!
    MSG 7/8-7/9/03 -- Boston 9/28/04 -- Hartford 5/13/06 -- Boston 5/24-5/25/06 -- MSG 6/24-6/25/08 -- Hartford 6/27/08 -- Philly 10/31/09 -- Hartford 5/15/10 -- Boston 5/17/10
  • xtremehardy388xtremehardy388 Posts: 2,759
    Yeah, when he sings, the guitarist in the backgound is soloing (towards the end). By the way, "PARTY ON GARTH!!!"
  • mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Posts: 6,395
    Sandler has played guitar for probably 15 years. Does anybody else remember the fact that he's released several comedy albums where he plays guitar and sings on several songs... used to sing a bunch, occasionally play guitar on SNL...
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
    Sandler has played guitar for probably 15 years. Does anybody else remember the fact that he's released several comedy albums where he plays guitar and sings on several songs... used to sing a bunch, occasionally play guitar on SNL...
    Haha, I never knew that!!!
  • mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Posts: 6,395
    You gotta watch this, then:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_-KbstEG4E&feature=related

I can't find the original SNL version, must be censored...

Also check out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vrd9p47MPHg&feature=related
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
    That's Amazing!!!