Wasted Reprise Organ

ReleaseMe...ReleaseMe... Posts: 494
edited May 2008 in Musicians and Gearheads
besides having boom come to play...

anybody know how i can find a way for the organ at the church for my wedding to play this as the girls walk down the aisle?

it sounds simple enough to me that maybe the person can just hear it and know how to play it, but i have searched to no end for it on the web......any ideas?

can it be done?
Mansfield II: # 23, since '03

routine was the theme..

there aint gonna be any middle any more
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• xtremehardy388xtremehardy388 Posts: 2,759
    besides having boom come to play...

anybody know how i can find a way for the organ at the church for my wedding to play this as the girls walk down the aisle?

it sounds simple enough to me that maybe the person can just hear it and know how to play it, but i have searched to no end for it on the web......any ideas?

can it be done?
    It can be done but I don't know where you can find organ music
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • StuffnJunkStuffnJunk Posts: 896
    its gotta be just 4 chords or so...i would imagine that anyone skilled enough to play organ at a church would be able to just listen to it and learn it by ear in a few minutes
    "I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
  • ReleaseMe...ReleaseMe... Posts: 494
    StuffnJunk wrote:
    its gotta be just 4 chords or so...i would imagine that anyone skilled enough to play organ at a church would be able to just listen to it and learn it by ear in a few minutes

yeah, thats what i would think too. well, the church is making us hire their person, so hopefully he/she is talented enough

routine was the theme..

• If all else fails, just get the tabs to the outro of Red Mosquito, and use those chords. :)
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • StuffnJunkStuffnJunk Posts: 896
    If all else fails, just get the tabs to the outro of Red Mosquito, and use those chords. :)
    hey, you're right!

i played along just now, it is the same chords:

F, C, Eb, Bb
    "I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
  • StuffnJunk wrote:
    hey, you're right!

i played along just now, it is the same chords:

F, C, Eb, Bb

Hehe - I actually meant that as a joke, cos it was a midly hot topic when the album hit first. :p But hey, glad I could help! :D
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • xtremehardy388xtremehardy388 Posts: 2,759
    Woah!! They Are Very Similar Sounding!!!
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • ReleaseMe...ReleaseMe... Posts: 494
    so chords on a guitar will translate the same on to a piano?

please dont laugh

routine was the theme..

• so chords on a guitar will translate the same on to a piano?

please dont laugh

Yep. And hey, if it doesn't sound perfect, it'll give the professional organ player something to work off of. :)