My ambient, eletronic cover of Gone.

over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
edited December 2007 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=573884&content=songinfo&songID=6083835

You can hit hi-fi and it just plays!

It's actually a solo synthesizer take of Gone in a pschycodelic, ambient perspective. Ummm... yea. Don't know at all how this will be perceived. It's all in one take and I don't start it until 50 seconds in so please be patient while listening. I don't sing also, as I'm not sure if I can. Ummm... yes. I'm going to overlay it with multiple tracks later or even redo the whole thing, but here it is raw. I should stop talking I guess. I would kind of like most of all to know if I'm on the right track. This is by no means the finished product. Just hoping to share the beginning stages to see if I'm barking up the right tree.

edit: link is fixed... hopefully.
Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I'm interested to see the final product. Based on what you've got so far, I think it'll be cool!
    Camden I '06, Camden II '06, Bonnaroo '08, Camden I '08, Camden II '08, Philly Spectrum II/III/IV '09, MSG I '10, MSG II '10, Made In America '12, Wrigley '13, Brooklyn II '13, Philly I '13, Philly II '13, ...