Grado Brand Headphones

hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Posts: 4,895
edited January 2008 in Musicians and Gearheads
Hey A-philes,

anyone own Grado headphones? I am looking into the Sr60's or 80 series and have only read glowing reviews.

Anyone have a Grado turntable cartridge as well?

just want to hear how you like/don;t like them

thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Unfortunately no, but this sounds like a question for MIG.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Posts: 4,895
    who is MIG?
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    I think maybe he means mccreadyisgod. He is very knowledgeable about pretty much anything. For serious. I love his posts. :)
    bump
    just want to know if anyone has these and likes them or not
  • hrd2imgn wrote:
    Hey A-philes,

anyone own Grado headphones? I am looking into the Sr60's or 80 series and have only read glowing reviews.

Anyone have a Grado turntable cartridge as well?

just want to hear how you like/don;t like them

thanks

I have the sr 80's. They are unbelieveable. They sort of make you melt in your chair, and disappear into another realm!!!!!! Two Thumbs up and I really can't express how good they r.....worth the money. Spend the extra on the 80's...the bass response is night and day difference.
  • Hey, I have the sr125's. They are awesome, though I wish I had got the 225's as they are apparently best for the rock 'n roll. Oh well.
    My experiences with them have been nothing but kick ass; especially with vinyl. You won't be disappointed.

I haven't tried a cartridge, yet.
    thank you!