"Life Wasted" on Guitar Hero II

MichaelMcKevinMichaelMcKevin Posts: 1,161
edited January 2007 in Musicians and Gearheads
When X-Box 360 comes out with Guitar Hero II, "Life Wasted" will be on it. Here's a link to a video of it

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/puzzle/guitarhero2/index.html

Click the top video (the guy holding the gibson explorer) under Popular Videos
Camden I '06, Camden II '06, Bonnaroo '08, Camden I '08, Camden II '08, Philly Spectrum II/III/IV '09, MSG I '10, MSG II '10, Made In America '12, Wrigley '13, Brooklyn II '13, Philly I '13, Philly II '13, ...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• senninsennin Posts: 2,146
    When X-Box 360 comes out with Guitar Hero II, "Life Wasted" will be on it. Here's a link to a video of it

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/puzzle/guitarhero2/index.html

Click the top video (the guy holding the gibson explorer) under Popular Videos

nice!
  • wow I never would have thought that pearl jam would be on guitar hero, thats awsome

7/02/06 Denver
    12/02/06 Honolulu
  • wow I never would have thought that pearl jam would be on guitar hero, thats awsome
    +1
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • IDgotIIDgotI Posts: 262
    Interesting choice of song for the video game.
  • leethalleethal Posts: 134
    Very funny. Probably the only 'tasteful' song on there (I shouldn't assume)... Not really a flashy song, just a filthy rythm section. Stone and Mike work well together on that song. One of their best together. But i suppose chemistry between two players undermines the whole 'hero' thing.
  • IDgotIIDgotI Posts: 262
    leethal wrote:
    Very funny. Probably the only 'tasteful' song on there (I shouldn't assume)... Not really a flashy song, just a filthy rythm section. Stone and Mike work well together on that song. One of their best together. But i suppose chemistry between two players undermines the whole 'hero' thing.

The song is amazing. Live it's one of the strongest from the last album.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    Seems like a good choice for a PJ song. They have so many that could easily be on there.

I don't imagine Go and it's solo would be one of the "easy" songs. Hahaha!
  • mca47 wrote:
    Seems like a good choice for a PJ song. They have so many that could easily be on there.

I don't imagine Go and it's solo would be one of the "easy" songs. Hahaha!

I was just thinking they should have put that song on there... but that solo would just be insane.
    Stone Gossard...riffmeister extraordinaire!

I am a man, I am advanced.....I am the first man to borrow Stone's leather pants!
  • Oh, JimmyOh, Jimmy Posts: 957
    How bout that burn on PJ from the host?
  • SwantonSwanton Posts: 77
    Awesome!!!

I wish they put Alive on there, but Life Wasted will certainly do!

I've played the first two games (alot), but now I'll have to get the 360 version as well. That was either the Hard or Expert difficulty setting because the orange fret was involved.

At least I have until March to save up some cash for it.
    You will try.